For details, please contact us.
Features of the Mandarin Immersion Program
The Real Life Instruction is held every two weeks exclusively to participants. Instructions occur in real life environment with one subject in each section. Subjects include eating, transportation, theatre, shopping, job-hunting, seeing a doctor etc. Extra Curriculum Activities includes cultural workshops, weekend sightseeing, electives and social activities.
The program allows you to immerse yourself in real life experiences that require you to utilize and develop your Mandarin communication skills through authentic daily practice and activities.
- Total immersion in Chinese environment
- Free Real Life Instruction
- Extra curriculum activates – weekend sightseeing, cultural workshops, social activities and electives
- Language Exchange Program with native Chinese speakers
Pengyou (friends) Exchange Program
In order to grasp the second language you are learning, it's crucial to practice the language as much as you can. To create the language environment and encourage participants to involve locals in deeper interaction in Chinese, we will arrange a local Chinese friend based on age, sex and interests for participants. Not only it's one of the best ways to enhance your listening and speaking skills, but also an effective way to obtain the most updated and common-used language. In addition, it helps participants have a better understanding of the Chinese culture and society through the interaction.
Extra Curriculum Activities
We organize variety of activities for program participants to improve your language competence and understanding of Chinese culture. Activities include language and culture oriented electives, weekend sightseeing and social activities.
For details about the activities, please click here.
We provide free airport arrival-pick-up service for program participants. Our staff will meet you at the arrival gate after you get your luggage and take you to your accommodation. You need to provide us with correct flight information – flight number / flight date 2 weeks before your program starts. To make sure smooth transition, you will be provided with a contact number before you come to China in case of last minute changes.
What Is Included
- Certificate and transcripts
- Real Life Chinese Instruction
- Weekend sightseeing excursions, cultural workshops, social activities and electives
- Airport arrival-pick-up
- Orientation package
- Map of Beijing and China
- Small Chinese-English and English-Chinese dictionary
- Mobile card & pre-paid card (optional)
- Map of campus and the surrounding area
- Beijing metro map
- English/Chinese menu
- 24-hour/7-day emergency contact
- Mailing address in both English & Chinese
- Survival Chinese booklet
- Orientation on campus and the surrounding area
- Bank account setting-up
- Mobile purchasing
- Visa obtaining support
- Money exchange assistance
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- 24-hours/7-days emergency support
- On-site on call assistance
How to Apply
To apply, you need to meet requirements below
1. Above 18 years old
2. Be a high school graduate
3. Be in good health
For more information on How to Apply, please click here.
For Application Form, please click here.