Combine theory and exercise. Train your body and soul. This is the essence of Chinese Martial Arts. Intensive training are held in the morning and extra curriculum activities held in the weekends to enhance your China experience.
- Intensive professional athlete training
- Access to more than one form. Supplementary Wushu electives to provide participants with a chance of learning other forms
- Chinese Language Training (optional)
- Free cultural excursions and weekend local tours
|Tai Ji Quan
Simplified form of 24 forms Tai Ji Quan, 32 forms Tai Ji sword, yang style Tai Ji Quan, chen style Tai Ji Quan, wu style Tai Ji Quan, sun style Tai Ji Quan, 42 forms comprehensive Tai Ji Quan, 42 forms comprehensive Tai Ji sword, Taiji pushing hands, xing yi quan , ba gua zhang, wushu theory
Si lu chang quan, chang quan, nan quan, broadswords, sword, spear , staff, dual fight, xing yi quan, pu dao, dual fight of weapon
If you wish to learn forms other than listed, please contact us.
8:30 – 11:00am Monday - Friday
Supervision: 1:30 – 3:00 Tuesday and Thursday
Chinese Language Training (optional): Chinese tutoring is organized for those who intend to learn Chinese at his free time. Time and contents can be arranged flexibly according to learner’s needs.
Schedules and Dates
28 Feb - 31 Jan + 1 year
| 01 Jan
|| 01 Feb
1 Sep - 7 Jul + 1 year
| 01 Jul
|| 01 Aug
With a view to ensuring the teaching quality, appropriate examinations will be held at the end of the training course. Certificates will be issued to participants
after completing of the program. The exam will be held in the form of match.
We provide free airport arrival-pick-up service to Program
Participants. Our staff will meet you at the arrival gate after
you get your luggage and take you to your accommodation. You
need to provide us with correct flight information – flight
number / flight date 2 weeks before your arrival.
provided only. The hotel rooms are well furnished with bed, TV, telephone, fridge, private bathroom, desk, internet access and air-conditioner. Hotel facilities include laundry, gym and daily house-keeping.
What Is Included
- Airport arrival-pick-up
- Orientation package
- Allied Gateway Live-in-Shanghai Guidebook
- Map of Shanghai and China
- Optional mobile card & pre-paid card
- Map of Shanghai metro
- English/Chinese menu
- 24/7 emergency card with staff info
- Mailing address in both English & Chinese
- Orientation campus and the area tour
- Bank account setting-up
- Visa obtaining support
- Money exchange assistance
- Assistance with travel plans and arrangements
- 24/7 emergency support
- On-site & on-going assistance from Allied Gateway
How to Apply
To apply, you need to meet requirements below
1. Above 18 years old
2. Be a high school graduate
3. Be in good health
For more information on How to Apply, please click here.
For Application Form, please click here